(The Fae Games, #5)
Publication date: July 2nd 2019
Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Romance
Sorceress, enchantress, deceiver, murderer—I’ve been called all those and more, some that might make you blush. Lucky for me, I couldn’t care less what people think about me. I’ve had my sights set on one thing for the last thousand years, and that’s all that matters. I’ll do whatever it takes to find the cauldron, even if it means taking on a partner. They call him a knight in shining armor. For me, he’s my golden ticket. He fell into my lap, quite literally, and now he’s going to help me get what I want.
I don’t play particularly well with others, but he’s the best shot I’ve got, so I’ll hop on that train and hope it gets me where I need to go. He thinks he’s going to crack my shell and see what’s on the inside, like maybe there’s a warm gooey center to make up for the hard exterior. He’s in for a world of disappointment. Everything soft and delicate about me became rough and hardened a long time ago. I’m Morgan Le Fay, and I’m the villain in this story.
Top 10 Reasons I Love being an Author
- Telling stories the way I think they should unfold. Often when I read, I think to myself, that’s not how this should go. As an author, I get to tell each story exactly as I see fit!
- Getting to meet other authors!
- Sharing my stories with other readers.
- Author events where I meet people who had read my work.
- Working with my best friend—she’s my PA, and I love sharing this journey with her!
- Working from home.
- Showing my kids that you can have a career that you love.
- Seeing something I wrote next to my favorite books on Amazon or Goodreads—I still get chills.
- Having a physical product to show for the hundreds of hours that go into a book.
- The process of creating a new world and developing the characters who live in that world. It’s really not that different from having imaginary friends!
a Rafflecopter giveaway